Effective Date: June 20, 2017
- What information does BRANY collect from you?
- How is your information used?
- How is your information collected?
- With whom may your information be shared?
- What security procedures are taken to protect your information?
- What choices are available to you regarding your information?
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information?
- Types of Information. The types of information collected by BRANY fall into two categories: User Content and Registration Information.
- “User Content” means all confidential, private information and content submitted by you in connection with non-public information you upload to Protocol Builder during the course of using Protocol Builder. “User Content” specifically excludes User Suggestions.
- “Registration Information” means the personally identifiable information you provide when you register for a Protocol Builder account. For example, your name, billing information, and email address are considered Registration Information.
- User Content. BRANY may use the User Content you submit solely in order to provide the Services and for no other purpose or reason.
- Account Registration. When you set up your account, you will be required to provide certain Registration Information, including your name, email address and billing information.
- Protocol Builder. BRANY also collects User Content that you voluntarily provide when you interact with or use Protocol Builder, and User Suggestions when exchanging correspondence with us through support emails.
- Cookies. We may use session cookies. These are transient cookies which are deleted when you close your browser (i.e. we do not retain this data once you close your internet browser). We also use session cookies on the online seminar registration and online publication order forms so that if you wish to complete another form on the Site you do not have to re-enter all your details. You have the option on these forms for the cookies to be saved when you close your internet browser so that your details are saved and you do not have to enter them again to register for another seminar or publication in the future. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk or on a website server. Such cookies do not retrieve information about you stored on your hard drive and do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. You are not obliged to accept a cookie that we send to you, and you can in fact modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. If you do decide to disable cookies you may not be able to access all areas of the Site. For more information about cookies including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Legally Required Disclosure. We may disclose any of your information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Third Parties. We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms and web hosting companies. Such third parties may be provided with Registration Information.
- Change of Ownership. If ownership of BRANY changes as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your User Content and Registration Information may be transferred to the successor entity.
- Security. We work hard to protect your information. We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases, including firewalls. BRANY uses industry-standard technological means to protect your information while in transit through the Internet. However, BRANY cannot guarantee that BRANY’s safeguards will always work.
- Children. Protocol Builder and the Site are not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13). We will not knowingly collect any information from Visitors or Users in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online.
- Comments. We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our Site and use of Protocol Builder is a satisfying one and that your privacy is consistently respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 844-563-1042.